Reviewed conferences without proceedings
For conferences with proceedings, see publications.
- Interaction patterns between museum visitors and virtual humans. American Association for Corpus Linguistics, San Diego State University, January 2013.
- (with Massimo Poesio) The Arrau corpus of anaphoric relations. American Association of Corpus Linguistics, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, March 2008.
- The semantics of phonological decomposition. Linguistic Society of America annual meeting, San Francisco, January 2002.
- A semantics for the coordination of parts of words. Co-ordination: syntax, semantics and pragmatics, University of Salford (England), November 2001.
- Focus below the word level. Colloque de Syntaxe et de Sémantique à Paris (CSSP 99), University of Paris 7, October 1999.
- (with Suzanne Stevenson) Case constraints and empty categories in Optimality Theory parsing. Poster, Architectures and Mechanisms for Language Processing (AMLaP 99), University of Edinburgh, September 1999.
Invited workshop talks
- Agreement as a window to the process of corpus annotation. NLP Annotation Workshop (satellite of the Second IEEE Conference on Healthcare Informatics, Imaging, and Systems Biology), University of California San Diego, 29 September 2012. PDF slides (0.93 MB)
- Identifying referents through annotation of dialogue transcripts. Workshop on Incrementality and Clarification in Dialogue, Kings College London, 15 February 2007. PDF slides (295 KB)
- Time-Offset Interaction with a Holocaust Survivor.
- Bar-Ilan University, Computer Science Department colloquium, May 2015.
- University of Haifa, Computer Science Department colloquium, May 2015.
- The University of Texas at El Paso, Computer Science Department, November 2014.
- Reliability and evaluation of corpus annotation and natural language processing systems.
- University of Southern California, Department of Computer Science, January 2012.
- Semi-formal evaluation of conversational characters.
- Bar-Ilan University, Natural Language Processing group, July 2012.
- University of Haifa, Department of Computer Science, January 2009.
- Detecting anaphoric ambiguity through corpus annotation.
- University of Frankfurt, Semantics reading group, January 2006.
- Annotation for anaphora resolution.
- University of Essex, Department of Language and Linguistics, February 2005.
- Temporal quantification, coordination and exception.
- Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Dept. of Foreign Literatures and Linguistics, May 2004.
- University of British Columbia, Department of Linguistics, February 2004.
- Quantificational arguments in temporal adjunct clauses.
- University of York, Department of Language and Linguistic Science, March 2007.
- University of Haifa, Department of Computer Science, November 2003.
- Parts of words: compositional semantics for prosodic constituents.
- Bar Ilan University, Department of English, February 2003.
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of English, December 2002.
- Tel Aviv University, Department of Linguistics, December 2002.
- Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Dept. of Foreign Literatures and Linguistics, November 2002.