Tutorials and short courses
Quality control of corpus annotation through reliability measures.
3-hour tutorial given at
24 June 2007, Prague, Czech Republic.
Tutorial materials: slides (PDF, 517K), full article (PDF, 367K), shorter (published) version (PDF, 304K).
- Temporality and Quantification. 10-hour course given at ESSLLI 2004 – The 16th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information, 16–20 August 2004, Nancy, France.
- CSCI 544: Applied Natural Language Processing (Spring 2017)
- CSCI 544: Applied Natural Language Processing (Spring 2016)
- Language and Context (Rutgers University, Linguistics 350, fall 2001)
- Introduction to the Study of Language (Rutgers University, Linguistics 101, spring 2002; also taught summer 2000, fall 2000, spring 2001)